Tagging meme: these rules are more like guidelines anyway …
Rule 1: Post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and them make 10 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 10 people and link them to your post.
Rule 4: Let them know you’ve tagged them.
Tagged by: derpwolves who asked:
1. If you could talk to one famous politician, dead or alive, who would it be?
This is where I confess my complete ignorance when it comes to politics and say: fuck if I know. I just googled “coolest politician” and the list I found said Boris Johnson. I’ve seen enough British TV to just laugh. Maybe I could talk to him about his hair situation.
2. If you had to choose one of your (I’m sure, many) otps to become canon, which one would it be?
Well. Fuck you very much, Lauren. With the motivation that Crowley and Bobby has sort of gotten used to being alone and managing (sort of) fine (in a totally heartbreaking way when you think about it too hard), I want Sterek to happen (later, the underage thing still squicks me like whoah) if they’re alone they’ll manage just as well as Bobby and Crowley.
3. Who is your favorite fictional character ever? Why?
I can’t really pick one so I’ll tell you about my first favourite character: Prince Kheldar/Silk from David Eddings book series The Belgariad and The Malloread.
I read these series + extra books in two weeks durung the summer between 5th and 6th grade and I immediately fell in love with this clever, darkhaired little man who was a prince but just wanted to play games/be a spy/be the richest man in the world. Not much of a rolemodel, I know, but Silk and this series of books are such a big reason why I grew into the person I am today.
4. What was the first fandom you read smutty fic for? How old were you?
Oh, God, maybe Full Metal Alchemist? I seem to remember shipping Greed/Kimbley after watching the anime. I was … 13 or 14. Come to think of it, I rarely had time to go online/had nothing to do online before this.
5. What’s your favorite word to say outloud?
6. Do you have a memory that makes you laugh every single time you think of it, even if it might not actually be that funny?
7. What is something simple that makes you really, really sad? (Like watching someone drop and break their favorite cup or something)
What’s with these really hard questions, man? It’s like you think I have actual feelings about actual people who aren’t me. Eeeeeh, I feel sad and confused when people say they don’t read/or enver have. Is that a simple thing? I think these people must be so very alone, having never read another persons thoughts in writing.
8. What is something simple that makes you really, really happy? (Like seeing someone open a door for a stranger or something)
My friend messaged me right after she’d finsihed reading Pride and Prejudice, that I’d lent her, falining like I don’t even know. I was so happy that she loved it and was smiling like a loon 700 miles from her.
9. What’s one thing you’d like to do before you kick it?
10. Take your favorite otp and genderswap one or both of them. Describe them to me, how are they different this way, how is their relationship different now?
Crowley dresses like a business woman, either in a sheath dress or a suit, but I’m very partial to the idea of a black sheath dress and a black coat. Red lipstick? maybe? I keep thinking of BBC Sherlock!Irene Adler as a style inspiration. Bobby, well, she’d dress like Bobby, in (dirty) flannel shirts on top of a (dirty) t-shirt and (dirty) unfitting jeans.
As for characteristics? I don’t think they’d be much different, to be honest. Is there anything that have happened to them that happened to them because they’re men?(Bobby would’ve married a man named .. Karl, and he’d get depressed becasue Bobby didn’t want children and then get possessed etc etc.) Not really. So their relationship would be the same?
My ten questions:
1. Do you have a favourite guest on QI? If so, tell me who and why.
2. In Guy Ritchie’s 2009 adaption of Sherlock Holmes, who was the brains behind the evil, evil, oh so evil, plan to take over the empire: Lord Coward or Lord Blackwood?
3. Are you watching the olympics? Watching any sport in particuliar?
4. Tell me about that tv-series you hate that everyone else loves.
5. How did you end up on Tumblr anyway?
6. Are you reading anything right now? Not right now now but is there a book on your nightstand?
7. Why would you make a deal with a crossroads demon?
8. Do you dance?
9. What three songs would you have on repeat for the rest of your life?
10. A contribution from a “great questions list”: Who has been the biggest influence on your life? What lessons did that person teach you?